(*) Except Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla, and in cases of force majeure.
OFFICIAL MALAGA CF ON LINE STORE guarantees shipment in 48-72 business hours (*) of all products in stock and provided that orders are received at our offices before 23:59 Monday to Thursday. Orders received on Fridays,Saturdays, Sundays and holidays will be considered received on the next business day. For orders involving product customisation (such as printing on T-shirts) a maximum of 72 business hours of preparation will be added.
During the busiest periods (ie Christmas, start of the season) there may be an additional delay of 2 business days in the process of packing and shipping your order.
(*) Except Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla, and in cases of force majeure.
There is the possibility of collecting the order at La Rosaleda stadium store free of charge (Within 1/3 business days from when the order is placed. Information is sent by email).
The place of delivery of your order will be the direction that the user filled in the order form during the purchase process.
When formulating the order at OFFICIAL MALAGA CF ON LINE STORE the customer can select to pay for the purchases made at www.tiendamalagacf.com via the following payment systems:
- Credit/debit card (VISA, MASTERCARD, MAESTRO): Payment via credit/debit card used at MÁLAGA C.F., S.A.D. is made through the secure payment gateway of the financial institution with which we collaborate. Through this method of payment MÁLAGA CF S.A.D. does not collect or manipulate any customer data related to the card number. All the data is processed directly by the corresponding financial institution, thus offering the greatest security and confidentiality in the transaction.
- PayPal: You can pay quickly and safely with your PayPal account or with your debit or credit card. If you choose to pay with PayPal, you will be redirected to PayPal so you can pay with your PayPal account or with your debit or credit card rapidly and securely, without sharing financial information.
- The product is defective or has been damaged during transport:
In the event that the product is defective, the buyer can return it with all its accessories, with MÁLAGA C.F., S.A.D. assuming the shipping costs that are generated by the delivery and return of the product. MÁLAGA C.F., S.A.D. will proceed to resend the repaired or replaced product, completely free of charge.
MALAGA CF S.A.D. makes our transport company available to the buyer for the collection of the merchandise, free of charge. If the buyer wishes to return the merchandise with a transport company other than the one proposed by MÁLAGA C.F., S.A.D., and the transport company selected by the buyer offers higher rates, the buyer will assume the difference in transport cost.
The buyer may also exercise their right to return purchases within a maximum period of fourteen (14) calendar days from the receipt of the merchandise.
The refund of the purchase amount will be made once the condition of the merchandise has been verified and will be undertaken via the same means of payment used to pay for the order, within a maximum of 14 calendar days from the date of purchase, and with receipt of the return request, or receipt of the item.
The buyer will assume the decrease in value of the goods resulting from handling them other than necessary to establish their nature, characteristics, or operation. MÁLAGA C.F., S.A.D. will analyse the condition of the product with respect to which the right of withdrawal has been exercised, and in the corresponding cases, will reliably notify the buyer of the existence and amount of any depreciation in the price of the product, justifying it on objective and verifiable criteria.
The cost of returns derived from the exercise of the right of withdrawal will be assumed by the buyer. The buyer may exercise their right of withdrawal through the following ways:
- By sending a letter to MÁLAGA C.F., S.A.D., addressed to Paseo de Martiricos, s/n (La Rosaleda Stadium) – 29011 – Málaga.
- Via email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- By completing our right of withdrawal form available here, which you can send both by email and by post.
- Via any other legally valid notification mechanism.
This right of withdrawal will not apply to products that, in accordance with the regulations on the matter, are personalised products (personalised t-shirts, for example), based on the provisions of article 103.c) Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16, which approves the consolidated text of the General Law for the Defence of Consumers and Users.
In the event that the customer has returned a product based on an alleged defect or error in the merchandise, and it is subsequently determined that there is no such defect or error, the return costs will be assumed by the customer. We also inform you that our online store has a complaint and claim sheet available to the user.
MÁLAGA CF S.A.D., is aware of the importance of guaranteeing the right to privacy and data protection of Users, therefore, in compliance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 of April 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data (GPDR), as well as in compliance with Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDD), the following points related to the processing of personal data through this website are reported below.
IDENTIFICATION OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
- Company name: MÁLAGA CF S.A.D.
- NIF: A29680790
- Registered at Reg. Merc. Málaga – Tomo 1626, Libro 539, Secc. Gral. de Sociedades, Folio 183, Hoja MA-19355, Inscripción 1ª.
- Registered address: Paseo de Martiricos, s/n (Estadio La Rosaleda) CP 29011, Málaga.
- Telephone: 952 10 44 88
- e-mail: email@example.com
- Contact of the Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING AND NATURE OF THE DATA PROCESSED
Depending on the form that the User completes in each case, the data may be processed for the following purposes:
- Online purchase process: The information collected in the online purchase process is used for the purpose of processing, shipping and invoicing the products purchased. The data collected is of an identifying nature (name, surname, ID, address, telephone) as well as data related to the purchase process (payment and billing method).
- Contact form: The information collected through the contact form is processed in order to respond to the query or request for information that the User may request. The data collected in this case are of an identification and contact nature (name, surname, address and telephone), as well as data related to the query or request made by the User.
- Newsletter: When the User requests to receive our newsletter, their data will be processed in order to send them informative communications about our products and services. The information collected is limited to identifying data (email address).
AUTHENTICITY OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED
All information provided by the User must be truthful and accurate. For these purposes, the interested party guarantees the authenticity of all the data that they provide as a result of completing the corresponding form. The User will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made, and for the damages caused to MÁLAGA CF S.A.D., or to third parties, due to the information provided.
RECIPIENTS OF INFORMATION AND INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFER
We inform the User that the treatment of the information collected through this website does not imply international transfer of data. In relation to the recipients of the information collected through this website, only the identifying data (name, address and telephone) of buyers will be communicated to the transport company, in order to correctly manage the delivery of the merchandise.
BASIS WHICH LEGITIMATES DATA PROCESSING
- Online purchase process: The basis that legitimises the treatment is the execution of the contractual relationship between the parties, based on the provisions of article 6.1.b) of the GDPR.
- Contact section / newsletter section: The basis that legitimises the treatment is the unequivocal consent given. The interested party may revoke the consent given at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment prior to its withdrawal.
- Online purchase process: The information will be kept for the period necessary to manage the delivery of the merchandise and provide the after-sales service. Subsequently, the information will be kept blocked during the limitation period for legal actions and after that period it will be deleted.
- Contact form: The information collected through the contact form will be kept for the period necessary to meet the request for consultation or information that the User has requested. Subsequently, the data will be deleted, unless the nature of the query or request requires the conservation of your information for other purposes, in which case we will inform you about said purpose of the treatment, the conservation period and data recipients, in the terms that correspond.
- Newsletter: The data will be kept indefinitely unless the interested party requests the cancellation in the receipt of new communications.
EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
The Client has the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that they were collected. The Client may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case MÁLAGA CF S.A.D., will only keep them for the exercise or defence of claims. In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the Client may oppose the processing of their data. In this case, MÁLAGA CF S.A.D., will stop processing the data, except for legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims. Finally, we inform you about your right to portability provided for in the GDPR so that your data can be provided to the person in charge of the treatment that the Client indicates to us. To make these rights effective, the User can send an email to email@example.com or a letter to the following address: Paseo de Martiricos, s/n (La Rosaleda Stadium), CP 29011, Málaga.
In cases where you consider that during the processing of data by MÁLAGA CF S.A.D., the data protection rights of the interested party have been violated, especially if you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, the User can file a claim with the competent Data Protection Control Authority. Likewise, you can contact our Data Protection Delegate at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
SECURITY OF INFORMATION
MALAGA CF S.A.D. uses appropriate current technologies to protect your personal data and information, so our website is stored on secure servers protected against the most common types of attacks. However, we remind you that there is no invulnerable technology and that therefore you must use the means at your disposal to maintain the level of security of your data. MALAGA CF S.A.D. has adopted the technical and organisational measures that guarantee the security of personal data and prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorised access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to that are exposed.
Last modification date: February 2023.
These Terms and Conditions (from now on known as “Terms and Conditions” regulates the use of the Web Site www.tiendamalagacf.com (from now on known as “Web Site”) is the property of MÁLAGA C.F., S.A.D. domiciled in the area of Málaga with the Tax ID A-29680790 inscribed in the Mercantile Register of Málaga.
All our products are guaranteed against manufacturing defects for three years from the date of receipt. The guarantee does not include damage caused by misuse or habitual wear and tear.
The repair and replacement will be free for the consumer and user. This will include the necessary expenses incurred to correct the lack of conformity of the products with the contract, including shipping costs, as well as the costs related to labour and materials.
Unless proven otherwise, it will be understood that the products are in accordance with the purchase as long as they meet all the requirements that are expressed below:
In general the relationship between MÁLAGA C.F., S.A.D. and Users of this web site, shall come under Spanish legislation and jurisdiction.
USE AND ACCESS BY USERS
The User accepts that he/she has read and understood that using this web site does in no way imply the start of any business dealings with MÁLAGA C.F., S.A.D. or any of its offices.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIANL PROPERTY
MÁLAGA C.F., S.A.D. is the owner of all intellectual and industrial property rights to the contents of its Web pages, its graphic design and codes, it is therefore strictly forbidden to reproduce, distribute, communicate publically, change or any other activity that could be used with the contents of its Web pages without first obtaining written authorisation from MÁLAGA C.F., S.A.D. and acknowledging its source.
WEB CONTENTS AND LINKS
MÁLAGA C.F., S.A.D. reserve the right to update, modify or delete information contained in its Web pages including being able to limit or deny access of said information to certain users.
MÁLAGA C.F., S.A.D. assumes no responsibility for information contained in Third Party Web pages, which can be accessed by ‘links’ from any page owned by MÁLAGA C.F., S.A.D. The presence of these ‘links’ on MÁLAGA C.F., S.A.D. Web pages are only there for information purposes and in no way supposes that their access is suggested, invited or recommended.